Curly Girl Friendly.
How to Use ?
After cleansing and conditioning
- separate soaking wet hair into 5 parts (4 quadrants of the head and the crown of the head),
- while hair is still soaking wet, distribute product through each section of hair**, starting with the ends of the hair and working to the roots of the hair,
- style as desired,
- allow hair to air dry,
- (optional) for more volume, scrunch out hair while it is still wet.
*Hi! Definition™ Curl Enhancer can also be used on dry or damp hair to smooth hair edges.
** Most people find that for full head use, a dime to nickel sized amount per section is sufficient– less for hair under 6 inches long; more for hair over 12 inches long. Adjust amount applied as needed.
- Increase curl elasticity
- Improve hair flexibility
- Hydrate hair/reduce moisture loss
- Strengthen hair by stabilizing bonds within the hair’s cortex
- Improve the texture of hair and create a smooth, polished appearance
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Gum (Seaweed Extract), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate-60, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Elaesis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) ,Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol